Your Carqon uses a Bosch PowerPack 400 or 500 watt battery. On the front of the battery you can see which battery you have. Use only the charger included with your e-bike or an identical original Bosch charger. Only this charger is compatible with your Carqon’s lithium-ion battery.
How to charge the battery of your Carqon
- Remove the battery. First insert the key into the battery lock and open the lock.
- Tilt the battery out of the holder.
- Plug the Bosch battery charger plug in a wall socket.
- Use only the charger included with your e-bike or an identical original Bosch charger.
- When the battery is fully charged, all five LEDs on the battery itself will be lit.
- Put the battery back into the holder.
- Always secure the battery by closing the lock – otherwise the lock may open and the battery may fall out of the holder.
- Always remove the key after closing the lock.
Safety instructions on the charging device
- Check the charging device, mains cable and mains plug for damage before every use.
- Do not use the charging device if you discover or suspect damage.
- Only use the charging device indoors with supervision.
- Only connect the charging device to properly installed plugs.
- Do not allow the charging device to get into contact with water and other liquids.
- Incorrect use of the charging device may cause damage.
- Position the charging device only on fire-resistant when charging.
- Only charge the original battery with the orginal charging device.
- After charging, always pull the main plug out of the socket.
- Note the additional safety information on the charging device.