Finding the optimal seating position depends on the rider’s body size, the frame size, frame geometry of the cargo bike and the settings of the handlebar and the seat. An incorrect seating position may mean that you can only reach the control elements on the handlebar to a limited extent.
To set up the right seating position, you should keep the follow bodypositions in mind:
- If a pedal is up, the knee angle of the upper arm and the crook of the arm is 90 degrees.
- The lower leg is slightly bent.
- If a pedal is to the front, the knee is located above the axle of the front pedal.
- The arms are relaxed and slightly bent outwards.
- The back is not in a vertical position in relation to the seat tube.