Your Carqon is equipped with a prop stand. With the help of the prop stand, you can park the cargo
bike upright when it is not in use.
- Hold the cargo bike securely with both hands and push the cargo bike forward so that the prop stand springs up.
- The prop stand will remain in this position whilst you ride.
- In order to lift the cargo bike onto the prop stand, position yourself to the left of the handlebar next to the cargo bike.
- Position yourself closer to the handlebar.
- Place your foot on the protruding part (1) of the prop stand, push with your foot and pull the bicycle with both hands on the handlebars into the parking position.
Note: Always practice using the bike prop stand first without children in the box.