The safety instructions of using the Carqon can be found inside the Carqon Full Manual.
Download the full Carqon manual
General safety instructions
You will reduce your risk of accident and injury if you take note of the following instructions for using your cargo bike safely:
- Only use the cargo bike in road traffic if the equipment corresponds to the country-specific road traffic regulations.
- Take note of and follow the country-specific and regional road traffic regulations.
- When riding, wear a bike helmet which corresponds to the country-specific and regional regulations and which has been inspected according to the DIN EN 1078 standard and which bears the CE test mark.
- When riding, wear light clothing with reflective elements.
- Do not use the cargo bike if you have taken alcohol, drugs or medicines which may have an impairing effect.
- Do not use mobile devices when riding, e.g. phone or MP3 players.
- Do not allow yourself to become distracted during your journey by other activities, e.g. switching on the light.
- Never ride the bike hands free.