- The total weight permitted in the box is 75 kg/165 lb. Ensure that the maximum permitted total weight is not exceeded and that the weight distribution in the box is as balanced as possible.
- When loading the box of your cargo bike, ensure that the luggage is well secured in the box and that I won't move from the box.
- Position heavy luggage in such a way that the heaviest point is as low down as possible, e.g. in
- Ensure that reflectors or lights continue to be visible.
- When riding, take the additional weight into account and the unaccustomed handling while
driving, where appropriate.
- You may need to consider that the braking distance will be longer and the riding style may be
different, since the balance of the bike might be changed.
- Always pay attention to the maximum permissible weight of the bike. The total maximum combined weight of your Carqon bike + driver + load is 225 kg/495 lb.