A damaged or incorrectly used battery can irritate and injure the respiratory system, the eyes or the skin. If you do not use the battery for an extended period (longer then 1 month), store it as follows:
Remove the battery from the battery holder.
- Charge the battery to approx. 50 % of its capacity. Each time you charge the battery, disconnect it
from the charging device and disconnect the plug from the socket.
- Store the battery in a frost-free place and protected against large differences in temperature in
a dry, well-ventilated room without direct sunlight, ideally at +10 to +20 °C/50 to 68 °F, e. g. in a
- Store the battery in such a way that it is protected from falling down is protected against moisture
and is not accessible to children and animals.
- If only one control light is blinking on the battery, charge the battery for 10 minutes.
- If you want to use the battery after storing it for between one and six months, charge the battery
- If you store the battery for over 1 month, check the capacity of the battery once a month.
- If you have stored the battery for 6 months or longer, have your cargo bike serviced by a Carqon