During your ride, the following two advices must be taken into account.
1.) Do not brake only with your front brake (left lever). Try to brake with both brakes evenly, or with your rear brake only (right lever).
2.) The rear wheel brake reacts faster than the front wheel brake, when the same braking force is applied.
- In order to brake, pull the brake lever with your fingers in the direction of the handlebar.
- The left brake lever is controlling the front wheel brake.
- The right brake lever is controlling the rear wheel brake.
- Regulate the braking effect by using different force levels on the brake lever.
- In order to loosen the disc brake, release the brake lever. Over a short braking distance, brake evenly with both brakes.