Your Carqon is equipped with a kick stand (also called prop stand). With the help of the kick stand, you can park the cargo bike upright when it is not in use.
Using the kick stand
- Hold the cargo bike securely with both hands and push the cargo bike forward so that the kick stand springs up.
- The kick stand will remain in this position whilst you ride.
- In order to lift the cargo bike onto the kick stand, position yourself to the left of the handlebar next
to the cargo bike.
- Position yourself closer to the handlebar.
- Place your foot on the protruding part (1) of the kick stand and pull the bicycle with both hands
on the handlebars into the parking position.