To maintain the validity of the warranty services, you are obligated to have professional first inspection carried out, at least 2 months after purchasing your cargo bike or when reached the first 100 km/62 miles of riding, whichever comes first. If not, you risk voiding your warranty due to improper use. When modifications to the drive system of the cargo bike are made, you will loose your warranty with immediate effect. Finally, in case of misusing your bike, you run the risk to loose your warranty.
Under misuse, Carqon considers the following:
- Using the cargo bike for competitions, jumps, stunts or tricks.
- Improper repairs and maintenance.
- Improper use of the battery.
- Structural modifications to the original condition of the cargo bike, particularly the tuning and any other manipulation of the cargo bike.
- Opening and amending any component of the cargo bike.
- Charging the battery outside the temperature range indicated in the Bosch original user manual (optimal charging temperature +15 to +25 °C/59 to 77 °F).
- Exhaustive discharge of the battery as a result of not charging the battery for more than 3 months or improper storage of the battery outside the optimal storage temperature of +10 to +20 °C/50 to 68 °F.
You can check the full warranty policy here.