On the operating unit, you can set 5 levels of assistance you want while pedaling. The assistance level can be changed at any time, also while cycling.
The following assistance levels are available:
- OFF: Motor assistance is switched off. The Carqon can just be moved by pedaling, as with a normal bicycle. The walk assistance cannot be activated at this assistance level.
- ECO: Light assistance assistance with maximum efficiency, for maximum range.
- TOUR: Steady assistance, with a long range for touring.
- SPORT: Powerful assistance for cycling in urban areas.
- TURBO: Maximum assistance for maximum speed or when driving uphill.