If you are unsure about operating the derailleur gears or if you have problems with it, this may distract you from the road traffic. Before entering road traffic, familiarize yourself with the functions of the derailleur gears.
- If you operate the derailleur gears improperly, this may cause damage.
- Do not press hard on the pedals when shifting gears.
- Do not pedal backwards when shifting gears.
Using the gear shift lever
- Release the gear shift lever after switching gears in such a way that it returns to the original
position in order to completely carry out the gear shift process.
- Pull the front gear shift lever (1) in order to switch down a gear.
- Press the rear gear shift lever (2) in order to switch up a gear.
Note: Go to your Carqon dealer to make adjustments to the derailleur drive, if needed.