For cleaning purposes, you require:
- Clean cleaning cloths.
- Mild, lukewarm soapy water.
- A sponge or a soft brush.
- Cleaning and maintenance products.
- Clean the cargo bike regularly, even if it is only lightly soiled.
- Wipe all surfaces and components down with a sponge moistened with a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe all surfaces and components after cleaning.
- Maintain all painted and metallic surfaces on the frame at least every 6 months.
- Only use mild, lukewarm water without soap or other chemicals when you want to to clean the disk brakes.
Note: If necessary, have your Carqon dealer advise you on suitable cleaning and maintenance products.
In the interest of your safety, also take note of the following safety instructions:
- Secure moving parts if possible.
- Do not use any aggressive cleaning products. Using incorrect cleaning products may lead to
damage of the bike.
- Do not use any sharp, pointed or metallic cleaning utensils.
- Never use a high-pressure cleaner.